Enjoy offers to London's finest events and attractions
Priceless London is an exclusive website brought to you by MasterCard, offering you the chance to take advantage of a fantastic range of great deals and offers in London with your MINT MasterCard®. So, whether you have a short break in London planned or live nearby, below are just some of the types of offers available.
- Experience some of the biggest music acts close up with exclusive concert tickets
- Lose yourself in time with access to a range of fantastic evenings at London's famous museums
- Enjoy your own personal encore backstage at the West End for 'after show' drinks with the stars
How to use:
Terms and Conditions:
- All offers are available to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Some offers have to be booked and paid for with a valid MINT MasterCard. Offers are available by visiting www.pricelesslondon.co.uk
- Offers on this site are continuously being updated and exact details, validity dates and availability can be found at www.pricelesslondon.co.uk
- Some offers are provided by third parties and are subject to their standard terms and conditions, which can be found on their respective websites.
- Cardholders should thoroughly read all terms and conditions before booking any offer to avoid disappointment. If it becomes apparent that a participant is abusing any of the offers by not adhering to any of the terms and conditions, MasterCard reserves the right to disqualify that participant from redeeming any of the offers.
- MasterCard reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel any of the offers at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control.
- Neither MasterCard nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to these offers. By redeeming any of the offers, cardholders will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. If you live in Scotland, any dispute concerning these terms and conditions will be settled on the basis of Scottish law and the courts of Scotland will have jurisdiction. If you live elsewhere, English law will apply and disputes will be settled in the Courts of England or Wales.