On the Internet
We are committed to making our site more accessible and support the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI). Our product directory has been designed to meet the WAI recommendations.
Over the coming months, we will be reworking our tools, product application forms and OnLine Services to fully meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
You can view the MINT website on a wide range of browsers.
We have tested the pages of the site with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5.5 and 6.0 for PCs and 5.2.3 for Macintosh computers
- Netscape Navigator Version 7.1 for PCs and Macintosh computers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 - press 'Alt' and letter at the same time
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 - press 'Alt' and letter, then press enter
- Netscape 6 - press 'Alt' and letter at the same time
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 - hold down 'Control' key and then press letter
|Access key letter||Action|
|H||Load home page|
|A||Load accessibility page|
|S||Skip to the main content of a page|
You can contact us using Typetalk.
Textphone numbers are provided throughout our website.
Customers with Visual Impairments
We provide the following services free of charge:
- Statements and general correspondence produced in Braille, large print or on audiotape
- Brochures produced in Braille, large print or on audiotape
- PIN numbers provided in Braille
If you have difficulties with signing, we can provide you with:
Customers with Hearing Impairments
We provide the following services:
- You can contact us using Typetalk